RONJENJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJKULA NAPALA U CRVENOM MORU !

+6
Edgar
posejdon
_
SRDJAN
medigo
Dixie RK Sebastian
10 posters

Strana 1 od 2 1, 2  Sledeći

Ići dole

AJKULA NAPALA U CRVENOM MORU ! Empty AJKULA NAPALA U CRVENOM MORU !

Počalji od Dixie RK Sebastian Sre Dec 01, 2010 6:13 am

Ajkula napala ruske turiste
1. decembar 2010. | 16:17 | Izvor: Beta Kairo -- Bela ajkula je napala i ozbiljno povredila troje ruskih turista u Crvenom moru, koji su plivali nedaleko od svojih hotela.

Egipatski zvaničnik Muhamed Salem je naveo da je ajkula napala i odgrizla ruku jednom ruskom turisti koji je plivao u oblasti Ras Nasrani, nedaleko od Šarm-el-šeika.

Jedan ruski par juče je napala, pretpostavlja se, ista ajkula dok su plivali nedaleko od plaže u Šarm-el-šeiku, poznatom po bogatom podvodnom svetu i koralnim grebenima.

Salem je kazao da su ruski turisti prevezeni u bolnicu u Kairo, i nalaze se u kritičnom stanju.

On je dodao da vlasti pokušavaju da ulove opasnu morsku neman.
***************************************************************************************************************
Shark maims 4 Russian swimmers in Egypt's Red Sea
By HADEEL AL-SHALCHI, Associated Press
An oceanic white tip shark badly mauled four Russian tourists swimming close to their beach hotels in two separate attacks at an Egyptian Red Sea resort, a local conservation official said on Wednesday.

Director of Sinai Conservation Mohammed Salem said the shark attacked two Russians swimming in the Ras Nasrani area near the famed Sharm el-Sheikh resort in the Sinai Peninsula and bit their arms off.

The same shark may also have been involved in an attack on another pair of Russians on Tuesday swimming close to the resort beach, he added.

The shark badly injured a middle-aged woman's legs and back and bit off her hand. She had a heart attack and had to be resucitated at the hospital.

The second victim, a 70-year-old woman was found with her right hand and left leg torn off.

Diving instructor Hassan Salem (no related to Mohammed Salem) said he was on a dive at the same time of the attack and was circled by the same shark before it went after the couple.

"I was able to scare the shark away by blowing bubbles in its face, but then saw it swim to a woman and bite her legs," he told The Associated Press.

Salem said the water turned red with the blood from the attack, and he rushed to take the diver he was training out of the water.

All four victims were flown to Cairo for medical treatment and were in critical condition.

Mohammed Salem said coast guard authorities were hunting for the shark and have issued a warning for swimmers to stay out of the water in Sharm el-Sheikh, a famed scuba diving destination.

He said Egypt sees one to two fatal shark attacks a year and they increase as the number of tourists and swimmers in the water rises.

Dixie RK Sebastian
Dixie RK Sebastian

Broj poruka : 334
Datum upisa : 30.11.2008

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

AJKULA NAPALA U CRVENOM MORU ! Empty Re: AJKULA NAPALA U CRVENOM MORU !

Počalji od Dixie RK Sebastian Sre Dec 01, 2010 6:48 am

Ako je tačno što piše u ovoj verziji vesti na engleskom da je napala WHITE TIP SHARK, onda dotičnu ribicu možete da pogledate na Matinom i mom snimku koji sam ovde onomad okačio.
.http://yfrog.us/catiran0131z
Dixie RK Sebastian
Dixie RK Sebastian

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od medigo Sre Dec 01, 2010 7:59 am

Vidim ja nema Mate vec dugo vremena da se javi... Very Happy
medigo
medigo

Broj poruka : 936
Datum upisa : 08.12.2008

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Dixie RK Sebastian Sre Dec 01, 2010 8:13 am

Very Happy Tu je nesreća, mršti se pre podne na sebe a popodne na ceo svet...
Dixie RK Sebastian
Dixie RK Sebastian

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SRDJAN Sre Dec 01, 2010 8:38 am

Kud ga ne pojede ova ajkula.........
SRDJAN
SRDJAN

Broj poruka : 1570
Godina : 52
Datum upisa : 15.12.2008

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SRDJAN Sre Dec 01, 2010 9:35 am

Doduse koliko je odvratan i njoj je gadan
SRDJAN
SRDJAN

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od _ Sre Dec 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Dixie RK Sebastian ::Ajkula napala ruske turiste
1. decembar 2010. | 16:17 | Izvor: Beta Kairo -- Bela ajkula je napala i ozbiljno povredila troje ruskih turista u Crvenom moru, koji su plivali nedaleko od svojih hotela.

Egipatski zvaničnik Muhamed Salem je naveo da je ajkula napala i odgrizla ruku jednom ruskom turisti koji je plivao u oblasti Ras Nasrani, nedaleko od Šarm-el-šeika.

Jedan ruski par juče je napala, pretpostavlja se, ista ajkula dok su plivali nedaleko od plaže u Šarm-el-šeiku, poznatom po bogatom podvodnom svetu i koralnim grebenima.

Salem je kazao da su ruski turisti prevezeni u bolnicu u Kairo, i nalaze se u kritičnom stanju.

On je dodao da vlasti pokušavaju da ulove opasnu morsku neman.
***************************************************************************************************************
Shark maims 4 Russian swimmers in Egypt's Red Sea
By HADEEL AL-SHALCHI, Associated Press
An oceanic white tip shark badly mauled four Russian tourists swimming close to their beach hotels in two separate attacks at an Egyptian Red Sea resort, a local conservation official said on Wednesday.

Director of Sinai Conservation Mohammed Salem said the shark attacked two Russians swimming in the Ras Nasrani area near the famed Sharm el-Sheikh resort in the Sinai Peninsula and bit their arms off.

The same shark may also have been involved in an attack on another pair of Russians on Tuesday swimming close to the resort beach, he added.

The shark badly injured a middle-aged woman's legs and back and bit off her hand. She had a heart attack and had to be resucitated at the hospital.

The second victim, a 70-year-old woman was found with her right hand and left leg torn off.

Diving instructor Hassan Salem (no related to Mohammed Salem) said he was on a dive at the same time of the attack and was circled by the same shark before it went after the couple.

"I was able to scare the shark away by blowing bubbles in its face, but then saw it swim to a woman and bite her legs," he told The Associated Press.

Salem said the water turned red with the blood from the attack, and he rushed to take the diver he was training out of the water.

All four victims were flown to Cairo for medical treatment and were in critical condition.

Mohammed Salem said coast guard authorities were hunting for the shark and have issued a warning for swimmers to stay out of the water in Sharm el-Sheikh, a famed scuba diving destination.

He said Egypt sees one to two fatal shark attacks a year and they increase as the number of tourists and swimmers in the water rises.

Da ne bude zabune ako je vest tacno napisana ne radi se uopste o beloj ajkuli vec o whitetip (pise se jedna rec spojena) okeanskoj ajkuli koja nema nikakve veze sa velikom belom ajkulom i manja je od nje. Za Whitetip na srpskom ne postoji prevod to je oznaka vrste.
Ova vrsta ajkula je inace poznata je po napadima na brodolomnike.

_

Broj poruka : 469
Datum upisa : 28.10.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Dixie RK Sebastian Sre Dec 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Mislim da je prevodilac te vesti na srpski išao linijom manjeg otpora pa čim je video nešto "belo" u imenu napisao da je Velika bela ajkula. Siguran sam da je WHITE TIP a tako se zove jer ima belu "kapicu" na vrhu leđnog i repnog peraja ( što lepo možete videti na Matinom i mom snimku).
A da grize-grize... Sad mi je snimak još draži... Twisted Evil
Dixie RK Sebastian
Dixie RK Sebastian

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od _ Čet Dec 02, 2010 11:44 am

Zakljucak,
ljudi upisite kurseve i pocnite da ronite! Pod vodom ste manje ugrozeni nego na povrsini kao kupaci :-) Jos ako vas velika bela pomesa sa fokama GOTOVI STE!

_

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od posejdon Ned Dec 05, 2010 7:54 am

posejdon
posejdon

Broj poruka : 227
Godina : 55
Datum upisa : 12.06.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Dixie RK Sebastian Ned Dec 05, 2010 9:01 am

Shark attack kills German tourist at resort in Egypt

The BBC's Jon Leyne says two sharks hunted down and killed may not have behind the earlier attacks‎
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

* Confusion over Egypt shark claim

A German woman has been killed in a shark attack while snorkelling off the Egyptian Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, officials say.

The death comes after four people were injured in similar attacks at the resort earlier in the week.

Egyptian authorities had re-opened the waters after saying they captured the sharks involved in the earlier attacks.

Officials say they are baffled by the repeated attacks and are consulting marine biologists.

There are fears about the impact of the shark attacks on the tourism trade in the world's most popular diving spot.
'Wrong' shark

Egyptian officials said the elderly German woman had died immediately after the attack, in which she was reportedly bitten on the thigh and arm.

After last week's attacks - in which three Russians and a Ukrainian were injured - Egypt's environment ministry caught and killed two sharks, and displayed a photo of them, an Oceanic White Tip.

Nearby beaches were reopened after authorities deemed there was no further threat.
“Start Quote

This is unnatural. It has never happened before. We have no explanation”

End Quote Zuhair Garana Tourism minister

But divers and conservationists who compared the picture with one of the attack shark, taken shortly before one of the previous attacks, said it was not the same individual.

Now all the resort's beaches had been closed again for watersports, with the exception of Ras Mohammed, a nature preserve south of the city, Egypt's Tourism Minister Zuhair Garana told AFP news agency.

"We are getting marine biologists from abroad to assess the situation and why there was this change in biological nature," he said, referring to the repeated nature of the attacks, which some experts say is unusual.

"This is unnatural. It has never happened before," he said. "We have no explanation."
Oceanic White Tip shark
Oceanic White Tip shark

* Can grow up to 4m (13ft) long, though usually does not exceed 3m
* One of the most widespread of shark species, ranging across entire oceans in tropical and subtropical waters
* A "pelagic", or open-ocean, shark - so attacks in coastal waters are exceedingly rare
* But thought to be responsible for more fatal attacks on humans than all other species combined, due to predation on survivors of shipwrecks and plane crashes
* The shark's large fins are highly prized in international trade and overfishing has also reduced its numbers
* Once abundant, there has been a steep decline in numbers over recent decades and the oceanic white tip is now classed as "vulnerable" by conservationists

Sources: International Union for Conservation of Nature and news agencies

Shark experts and local observers have offered a number of possible explanations for the attacks. Some say overfishing in the Red Sea may have driven sharks closer to shore.

Meanwhile, some said predatory sharks could have been drawn to the area after a ship carrying Australian sheep and cattle for sacrifice during last month's Muslim festival of Eid al-Adha dumped the carcasses of animals which had died dying during the voyage.
'Rare'

Diving instructor Peers Cawley, who has lived in Sharm al-Sheikh for seven years, told the BBC that sharks were not normally seen at this time of year.

"We may see them in the summer months. This is a rare occurrence - there have been more sightings last week than in recent years," he said.

"A couple of weeks ago an Australian cargo ship dumped dead sheep that washed up around the shores. The authorities are trying to clamp down on this. Whether there's a link or not we don't know.

"The other issue that is a concern is illegal fishing. Sharm el-Sheikh has a national park, but some Bedouin may illegally fish tuna etc, to sell. So there may not be enough prey for the sharks to catch.

"The worry is that if there is not enough fish, then the sharks would look for alternative food."
Dixie RK Sebastian
Dixie RK Sebastian

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od _ Ned Dec 05, 2010 9:10 am

Evo bas sam sinoc na Animal Planetu gledao emisiju Deadly Waters u kojoj pominju pet mesta u svetu gde je bilo najvise napada ajkula. Na ubedljivom prvom mestu je Florida gde je bilo preko 622 napada (od kad se vodi evidencija).
Od toga je cak 1/3 je bila provocirana, tj ljudi koji su napadnuti su direktno uznemiravali i dirali ajkule!

Inace nisam pristalica diranja bilo cega hranjenja iz ruke i slicnih stvari. Evo na primer Sinisu, vlasnika ISSA DIVING centra sa Visa, je letos ujeo jedan od Ugora sa olupine TETI. I sad ima trajnu "uspomenu" na faci. Kasnije sam i ja sa njim isao u to cuveno hranjenje Ugora, i moram da priznam da mi bas nije bilo svejedno kad su tri velika ugora pocela da mi se provlace i motaju izmedju nogu i oko lica. Realno da hoce mogu bilo kod ronioca ozbiljno da povrede.

_

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Edgar Pon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 am

Po onome sto danas pise britanska stampa , tri americka shark experta su na putu za Sharm a sve u nadi da zajedno prevazidju moguce dalje napade i naravno turisticki debakl. Plivanje ,snoorkeling i sl.aktivnosti su navodno zabranjene u Sharmu ,a dozvoljeno je ronjenje samo advenced roniocima.
Edgar
Edgar

Broj poruka : 162
Godina : 60
Datum upisa : 27.04.2009

http://www.edgar-dive.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SRDJAN Pon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 am

Ma to su Egipatske budalastine, tri puta dnevno menjaju stav, dobijam redovno mailove od te njihove institucije koja je nadlezna, nemaju pojma, uhvatili prvo neke 2 jadne ajkulice koje nemaju veze sa pamecu i onda su se danima hvalili kako su najpametniji na svetu, sad kada se ispostavilo da nema veze sa time ne znaju sta ce od muke, otvaraju i zatvaraju po tri puta dnevno i menjaju pravila, samo da bi ispalo da kao nesto rade. Daj boze da samo neko normalan dodje ko ima resenje, mada mislim da ce to biti tesko preko noci i bez opreme, to su ozbiljne stvari, oni sem da zarone i gledaju okolo nemaju ni jednu drugu soluciju, ne znam da li ste gledali kako u Americi radi ta institucija koja se bavi time, opremljeni su bolje od vojske nekih manjih drzava.
SRDJAN
SRDJAN

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Edgar Pon Dec 06, 2010 7:10 am

Ova trojca bi trebala biti:

Dr George Burgess, the director of the Florida Program for Shark Research and the curator of the International Shark Attack File at the Florida Museum of Natural History, Marie Levine, the head of the Shark Research Institute at Princeton, and Ralph Collier, of the Shark Research Committee. Another expert, Erich Ritter, will assist from his research centre.

Edgar
Edgar

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Edgar Pon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 am

Evo i novosti koje bacaju sasvim novo svetlo na dogadjaje :

Egypt: Sinai shark attacks could be Israeli plot
By JPOST.COM STAFF
12/06/2010 17:39

A possible connection between Israel and the shark attack that left a 70-year-old German woman dead in Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh on Sunday is not unfounded, according to South Sinai Governor Mohamed Abdel Fadil Shousha, quoted by Reuters on Monday.

Some have suggested that the shark attack could have been part of a secret plan by Mossad to harm Egyptian tourism.

"What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark (in the sea) to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question, but it needs time to confirm," Shousha was quoted as saying by state news site egynews.net, according to Reuters.

OVI SU JACI I OD NASE POLITICKE SCENE !!!!
king KRALJEVI
Edgar
Edgar

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Dixie RK Sebastian Pon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 am

Laughing Ludnica ! Laughing
Dixie RK Sebastian
Dixie RK Sebastian

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od mr joy Pon Dec 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Po mojim informacijama ajkula koja je napala turiste je Oceanic Whitetip shark - Carcharhinus longimanus.
Navodno uzrok napada je jedan brod koji je prevozio zivu stoku. Posada broda je tokom puta crklu stoku pobacal a u more. sto je sasvim moguce.
Navodno su ronilacki lokaliteti Local i Tiran zatvoreni za ronjenje. edino se moze roniti na Ras Muhamedu.

Dubok pozdrav mr joy
mr joy
mr joy

Broj poruka : 316
Godina : 59

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SRDJAN Pon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Videcemo, daj boze da rese problem, ali sam malo skeptican da ce uraditi bilo sta bez opreme, Egipcani nemaju cak ni obican sonar, a kamoli nesto vise.
SRDJAN
SRDJAN

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SRDJAN Pon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Edgar ::Evo i novosti koje bacaju sasvim novo svetlo na dogadjaje :

Egypt: Sinai shark attacks could be Israeli plot
By JPOST.COM STAFF
12/06/2010 17:39

A possible connection between Israel and the shark attack that left a 70-year-old German woman dead in Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh on Sunday is not unfounded, according to South Sinai Governor Mohamed Abdel Fadil Shousha, quoted by Reuters on Monday.

Some have suggested that the shark attack could have been part of a secret plan by Mossad to harm Egyptian tourism.

"What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark (in the sea) to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question, but it needs time to confirm," Shousha was quoted as saying by state news site egynews.net, according to Reuters.

OVI SU JACI I OD NASE POLITICKE SCENE !!!!
king KRALJEVI

Ovo je najrealnije do sada, ocigledno je da je neko umesao prste, videcemo na kraju, ali ovo nema sanse da su lokalne ajkule, to sam sto posto siguran
SRDJAN
SRDJAN

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SRDJAN Pon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm

mr joy ::Po mojim informacijama ajkula koja je napala turiste je Oceanic Whitetip shark - Carcharhinus longimanus.
Navodno uzrok napada je jedan brod koji je prevozio zivu stoku. Posada broda je tokom puta crklu stoku pobacal a u more. sto je sasvim moguce.
Navodno su ronilacki lokaliteti Local i Tiran zatvoreni za ronjenje. edino se moze roniti na Ras Muhamedu.

Dubok pozdrav mr joy

6 December 14:00

The majority of areas in Sharm el Sheikh will be open to diving activities for CDWS members and their clients tomorrow (7 December), however, please note a series of restrictions apply on where these can take place and on client experience. All snorkel activities and other watersports - with the exception of glass bottom boat operations - remain suspended in the whole of the Sharm el Sheikh coastal area.

Qualified diving clients, who must have a minimum of 50 logged dives, are permitted to participate in scuba activities run by CDWS members in the areas of Tiran and all sites south of Naama Bay. Diving remains completely banned at this time in the area between Ras Nasrani to the north of Naama Bay where the Ras Mohammed National Park teams are currently working.

Under NO circumstances are introductory or training dives permitted to take place in the sea anywhere in Sharm el Sheikh until CDWS members are notified otherwise.
Following discussions with sharks experts and a series of exploratory dives, it was decided that the areas to be opened, which include the Ras Mohammed National Park and popular sites such as the Thistlegorm, were safe for experienced diving activities. CDWS would like to make it clear that no divers have been involved in any of the incidents reported.

CDWS is working with four world-renowned shark experts at this time. Three of the experts will be arriving over the next two days in Sharm el Sheikh to form an advisory team to try to assess and advise on the best course of action following the four shark attacks in areas north of Naama Bay this week.
Dr George H Burgess, the director of the Florida Program and curator of the International Shark Attack File at the Florida Museum of Natural History for Shark Research, is flying to the resort today. Arriving tomorrow are: Dr Marie Levine, head of the Shark Research Institute in Princeton, USA, and Dr Ralph Collier, of the Shark Research Committee and author of Shark Attacks of the Twentieth Century. Shark behavioural expert Dr Erich Ritter is assisting from his research centre based in the USA. The Ministry of Tourism (MoT) is funding all the costs involved.

A Swedish research vessel is currently surveying the topography of the ocean around Sharm el Sheikh in order to supply data to shark experts to assist their work. CDWS enlisted the help of this vessel to carry out the topography survey and secured all the relevant permissions.

CDWS would like to assure all members that the organisation is working continuously with all the relevant authorities and shark experts to try to resolve this situation in the most appropriate and safe way for all concerned. The CDWS also stresses to all members and the public that it does not in any way condone the random killing of sharks.

Ovo je zadnje zvanicno saopstenje, i sam mozes da vidis koliko su oni glupi, kao da ajkula ne napada iskusne ronioce sa vise od 50 zarona, da ne treba jos da joj pokazu i log book, a njihovi vodici kao da su supermeni, verovatno ce da odbrane grupu koju vode, obuceni su za to Very Happy
SRDJAN
SRDJAN

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Edgar Uto Dec 07, 2010 1:05 am

Srdjane,
moram da te pitam, pošto stvarno ne znam, na kakvu specijalnu opermu misliš ?

Ako sa sonarom ili vec kako uspeju da lociraju Whitetip u blizini obale a znajuci da one ne bi trebale biti u plitkim,priobalnim vodama onda je to prilično signifikatno da se radi bas o ajkulama krivim za incidente.

Uostalom ,interesantno bi bilo saznati gde su nahvatali one whitetip ajkule za koje su mislili prvobitno da su "krivci".

I zasto mislis da su ajkule koje su uradile ovo neke dodjoške ?
Ovo su, meni a verujem i drugima interesantne stvari.
Edgar
Edgar

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Edgar Uto Dec 07, 2010 1:10 am

I da imam još pitanja.
Zašto misliš da je glupost ako u vodu ,sada dok je još "guzva" odlaze samo iskusniji ronioci.

Smiren i stalozen ronioc, pod vodom nije primarno u opasnosti od ajkula.A staloženost i mirnoca ipak imaju veze i sa podvodnim stažom.
Edgar
Edgar

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SRDJAN Uto Dec 07, 2010 4:42 am

Sto se opreme tice, nisam strucnjak da bi sad drzao predavanje o tome, ali sam gledao dosta emisija koje su na jedan jako lep nacin dokumentovale rad ovih ljudi o kojima pricamo, to su ozbiljni brodovi koji imaju milion i jedan uredjaj, raznorazne sisteme, ronilice, kamere, robote i sl. Sa sonarom mozes samo locirati nesto odokativno, ali je to daleko od bilo kakve ozbiljne identifikacije, sto se Whitetip-a tice, mozes i sam videti cak i na Dixijevom snimku da ih tamo ima i pri obali, nikakav problem nije i da ih ulovis u Sharmu, tako da to ne predstavlja nikakvu senzaciju, a sto se iskustva ili neiskustva tice, to nema veze sa bezbednoscu, pa ovi mucenici sto su stradali nisu ni videli sta ih je snaslo, kao sto rekoh, ako opasnost postoji, onda je ista za sve, 5,50 ili 500 zarona, sasvim svejedno, ako ce napast onda nema pomoci, u toj situaciji su svi nemocni, nema tu primarne ni sekundarne opasnosti
SRDJAN
SRDJAN

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SRDJAN Uto Dec 07, 2010 5:44 am

AJKULA NAPALA U CRVENOM MORU ! 20106342727235517389981

Egyptian security boats search for sharks in the waters in which a German tourist fell victim to a shark attack in Sharm el-Sheikh December 6, 2010. A shark killed a German tourist who had been swimming near the shore at the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh on Sunday, days after a string of attacks injured several divers, Egypt health officials said. The body of the 70-year-old woman was washed onto the shore. Officials said she had lost her right thigh and right elbow. (Reuters: Amr Abdallah Dalsh)

Evo ti adekvatan odgovor, slika govori vise od 1000 reci, ovo je realnost Egipta, jedino ovako mogu da traze, samo je pitanje sta ce naci
SRDJAN
SRDJAN

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Strana 1 od 2 1, 2  Sledeći

Nazad na vrh